Tile Doctor Forums, find answers to everyday Tile, Stone and Grout Problems
     TILE DOCTOR ®         Tile Forums         
victorian tiles

Asked by mandy boxall from United Kingdom: hi there, i am in the midle of restoring my hall way tiles. could you recommend a high gloss/wet look finish for me. thank you mandy

gpslancaster says: You will need a breathable sealer for Victorain Tiles as they usually have no Damp proof course underneath, as such Tile Doctor Seal and Go would be the answer, we do sell a High gloss sealer called High Gloss however it doesnt work with these Tiles due to the lack of a D.P.C Barrier which affects the Acrylic content in the sealer. http://www.tiledoctor.co.uk/TD-Seal-Go.html p.s Seal and Go will give you a Low sheen colour enhanced finish. Russell Taylor Tile Doctor Lancaster

To reply to this question please login
Return to Questions