Picture shows Grout left to dry on the tile. Picture shows tiles after Grout has been removed with Tile Doctor Grout Clean-Up
     TILE DOCTOR ®           ACID GEL
Acid Gel
PH1 blend of Phosphoric and Hydrochloric acids in a gel form for the treatment of grout haze (grout smears) and efflorescence on wall and floor tiles. The gel is especially effective on vertical or sloped surface where where more dwell time is required. Tile Doctor Acid Gel 5 Litre
Especially effective on Victorian floor tiles to remove mineral salt deposits (efflorescence). Users should be aware that like any acid product it will etch acid sensitive tiles such as Marble, Limestone, Travertine and various types of Terrazzo, which can be restored using Tile Doctor Diamond pads if necessary.
Method of Application
Read entire label before applying.
1.) Wear protective eye wear and gloves.
2.) Apply Acid Gel neat from bottle.
3.) Leave to dwell in place for a maximum of 5 minutes.
4.) Apply water to affected area then scrub and rinse.
5.) Clean the surface with a sponge and clean water or remove using a wet vacuum.
5.) Repeat process as needed.
Test a small area first before applying on a larger scale.

Shopping Information
1 litre bottles available at £12.50 each incl VAT.
5 litre bottles available at £45.00 each incl VAT.

Postage & Packing £7.50 (Incl.VAT) for 1 litre, £10 (Incl.VAT) for two or more litres.

♦ Do not mix with ammoniated cleaners, such as bleach as harmful fumes will result.
♦ Acids of all kinds etch, lighten, or change the colour of cementitous material and some natural stones such as Marble and Limestone.
♦ Do not allow solution to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
Handling & Storage
♦ Close container after each use.
♦ Store in original Container only.
♦ Unused, stored product is freeze-thaw stable.

♦ Eye, skin and respiratory irritant.
♦ We do not recommend using this product on acid sensitive surfaces and can be corrosive to metals.
♦ Contains Phosphoric and Hydrochloric acids.
♦ Do not take internally
♦ Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection.
INGESTION:There may be soreness and redness of the mouth and throat.
INHALATION:There may be irritation of the throat with a feeling of tightness in the chest. Exposure may cause coughing or wheezing.
EYE CONTACT:There may be irritation and redness. The eyes may water profusely.
SKIN CONTACT:There may be irritation and redness at the site of contact.
Delayed / immediate effects:Immediate effects can be expected after short-term exposure.