PH1 blend of Phosphoric and Hydrochloric acids in a gel form for the treatment of grout haze (grout smears) and efflorescence on wall and floor tiles. The gel is especially effective on vertical or sloped surface where where more dwell time is required.
Especially effective on Victorian floor tiles to remove mineral salt deposits (efflorescence). Users should be aware that like any acid product it will etch acid sensitive tiles such as Marble, Limestone, Travertine and various types of Terrazzo, which can be restored using Tile Doctor Diamond pads if necessary.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- Wear protective eye wear and gloves.
- Apply Acid Gel neat to the affected area.
- Leave to dwell in place for a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Apply water to affected area then scrub and rinse.
- Clean the surface with a sponge and clean water or remove using a wet vacuum.
- Repeat process as needed.
Test a small area first before applying on a larger scale.
Approximately 10m² to 40m² (107 to 430sq. ft.) per litre depending on stubborness of the deposits. Use neat for best results.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Acid Gel Safety Data Sheet
Available in 1 litre bottles at £12.50 each and 5 litre bottles at £45.00 each, Postage and Packing £7.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).