Pro-Seal Premium Stone Sealer
A premium, no-sheen, natural look, water based, penetrating sealer formulated to provide maximum stain protection, especially in food preparation and serving areas. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapor transmission. It is also an excellent grout sealer.
Use for sealing stone and tiles including Basalt, Cement Pavers, Grout, Limestone, Marble, Masonary, Quarry Tiles, Slate, Terracotta and Travertine where a natural look is desired. Effective for interior and exterior applications.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as forty eight hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge, brush, paint pad, cotton towel, or sprayer. NOTE: Be sure any sealer that does not penetrate surface is removed from surface within five minutes of application using absorbent paper or cotton towels.
- If two or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of thirty minutes drying time between coats.
- two hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait two hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic in 2 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for twelve hours. Achieves a full cure in twenty four hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
A one litre bottle will cover approximately 7.5m²to 35m² (75 to 375 sq. ft.) per coat, depending on type of stone, tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Pro-Seal Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Available in 1 litre bottle at £36.00 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).