Reduxa - Penetrating Stone Tile Stain Remover
Reduxa is an effective ready to use cleaner designed to remove acid stains from calcareous stones. Will remove or quite visibly lighten stains on stone caused by Tea and Coffee, Red and White Wine (Tannic Acid), Orange and Lemon Juice (Citric Acid), Cola (Phosphoric Acid), Vinegar (Acetic Acid) and Uric acid. Reduxa will not remove rust markings from stone but can lighten the colouring
It can be used on all types of stone especially calcareous stone where acid staining is a problem, such As Marble, Limestone and Travertine. It can also be used on polished stone surfaces where the same treatment can be applied, but re polishing will be required to restore shine.
Method of Application:
TEST A SMALL AREA: According to application instructions to determine desired results.
- Read entire label before using.
- Clean the area to be treated with a sponge or mop to remove any loose debris and dirt.
- Give the Reduxa a shake and spray the affected area with a squirts from the nozzle.
- Leave for 10 to 15 seconds to soak into the Tile.
- Have a Heat gun ready and dry the Stained Tile with this, sponge up any excess.
- Repeat this process 4 or 5 times more .
- After the 4th attempt you should start to see a heat transference from the Reduxa and the Tile, this will appear as a smoky haze (small amount) The Stain will then start to lighten and depending on the strength of the stain and type of Stone, will either disappear entirely or leave a much lightened mark.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water and mop up.
- To restore the shine on polished surfaces re-burnish and buff.
Approximate coverage 5m² to 53m² per 750ml bottle depending upon surface porosity.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Reduxa Safety Data Sheet
Available in 750ml bottles at £15.00 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for one bottle, £10.00 for two or more bottles (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).