High Shine Natural Stone Sealer
Tile Doctor High Shine Sealer is a specially formulated water-based blend of acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal and a durable high-sheen finish eliminating the need for two products. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Is not affected by ultra-violet light.
Use on textured natural stone (such as tumbled marble, flamed granite, slate, sandstone, and quartzite), textured ceramic (rough to the touch), textured porcelain (rough to the touch), quarry, saltillo, terra cotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces and other textured stone, and tile where a high shine is desired. Effective for interior applications only.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as fourty eight hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling. 5.) If two or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of thirty minutes drying time between coats (most surfaces will require more than one coat).
- Two hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait two hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic 6 hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least 6 hours. Achieves a full cure in twenty four hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
One litre bottle will cover approximately 8msup2; to 25msup2; (86 to 270 sq. ft.) per coat, depending on type of stone, tile, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor High Shine Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Available in 1 litre bottle at £15.00 each and 5 litre bottles at £65.00 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).