Tile Doctor Pro-Clean
Stripper & Degreaser for Heavily Soiled & Neglected Tile, Stone or Grout.
A concentrated, multi-purpose high-alkaline cleaner, stripper and degreaser that can be diluted at varying strengths (see directions) for use as a very effective Tile and Grout cleaner that removes grease, soap scum, body oil, mildew and algae from areas that have been neglected or subjected to heavy use through to the stripping of synthetic and acrylic waxes and floor finishes.
Recommended for use on natural stone floor (such as Granite, Limestone, Slate, and Travertine), Ceramic, Porcelain, Quarry, Saltillo, Terracotta, cement pavers, masonry surfaces, linoleum or resilient flooring.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- Wear Rubber Gloves and Eye Protection before using.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe surface
- Mix Pro-Clean Tile & Grout Cleaner as follows:
LIGHT SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 5 parts water
MODERATE SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 3 parts water.
STRIPPING OR HEAVY SOIL BUILD-UP: Mix 1 part cleaner to 2 parts water.
- Apply solution to surface with mop or sponge.
- Allow to dwell 3 to 5 minutes for cleaning, or 5 to 10 minutes when stripping waxes or finishes from floors or other surfaces.
- Agitate with synthetic mop, scrub brush, or scrub machine. Do not allow solution to dry on surface.
- Remove the soiled cleaning solution using a wet vacuum.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and remove with a wet vacuum.
- Several applications may be required to treat stubborn stains.
PLEASE NOTE: It's important to remove any cleaning solution effectively using a wet-dry Vacuum before sealing; any cleaning solution left on the surface may impact the performance of the sealer.
Approximately 4 m² to 15 m² (35 to 160 sq. ft.) per litre depending on dilution.
For usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Pro-Clean Safety Data Sheet
Available in 1 litre bottles at £13.70 each and 5 litre bottles at £50.40 each, postage and Packing £5.50 for 1 litre, £10 for two or more litres (all prices are shown inclusive of VAT).