Tile Doctor Remove & Go
A non-flammable, multi-purpose stripper formulated with a long dwell-time to remove most coatings and sealers, epoxy grout haze, urethane coatings, synthetic finishes, adhesives and paints. This product also draws out ingrained stains and removes heavy grease build-up.
Effective on both horizontal and vertical surfaces and recommended for Ceramic, Concrete, Grout, Masonry, Metal, Unpolished Natural Stone and Clay based tiles such as Victorian and Terracotta.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label and SHAKE WELL before using.
- TEST A SMALL AREA, according to application instructions, to determine desired results
- Sweep or vacuum surface
- Apply a small amount of remover to a small area of up to 2m² (25 sq. ft.), spread with a sponge or scrub brush and allow to stand for 10 to 15 minutes without drying or until coating or residue softens, do not allow stripper to to dry on surface.
- Agitate with a scrub brush; a scrub machine may be used.
- Wipe up residue with a clean, absorbent white cotton towel or sponge. A wet-dry vacuum can be used.
- Rinse thoroughly with water
- Wipe surface dry with clean, absorbent, white towel.
- For removal of epoxy grout haze, dampen surface with the remover, then lightly agitate surface until haze is removed. Rinse thoroughly with water
- For large commercial installations, a white pad may be used with a scrub machine.
- Removal of thick coatings or residue may need several applications.
Approximately 2m² to 5m² (18 to 50 sq. ft.) per litre depending thickness of coating or amount of residue to be removed
For usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Remove and Go Safety Data Sheet
Pricing and Ordering:
Available in 1 litre bottles at £20.60 each and 5 litre bottles at £79.40 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).