Seal & Go Extra Sealer
A special acrylic based formula which allows moisture vapour transmission making it partially breathable and ideal for situations where no damp proof membrane has been installed and where there is a low risk of mineral salt deposits (Efflorescence) occurring.
Use on internal or external Cement Pavers, Flagstone, Sandstone, Rough Slate, Terracotta and Victorian Tile.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as forty eight hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling.
- If two or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of thirty minutes drying time between coats.
- Two hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait two hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic six hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least six hours. Achieves a full cure in twenty four hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
- May be reapplied as needed to surface that is clean and dry.
Sealing a Terracotta Tiled Floor with Seal and Go Extra in Malvern
A single 1 Litre bottle will cover approximately 8m² to 25m² (80 to 265 sq. ft.) per coat, depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Seal and Go Extra Safety Data Sheet
Available in 1 litre bottle at £21.00 each and 5 litre bottles at £93.50 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).