Seal & Go Sealer
A specially formulated water-based blend of acrylic polymers that provides both a stain resistant surface seal and a durable low-sheen finish eliminating conventional two-step methods. May also be used as a pre-grouting sealer. Allows moisture vapour transmission and is not affected by ultra-violet light.
Use on internal unsealed, porous surfaces such as Cement Pavers, Masonary, Quarry Tiles, Sandstone, Slate, Terracotta and Victorian Tile. PLEASE NOTE: For external tiles or floors with no damp proof course we recommend the use of Tile Doctor Seal and Go Extra.
Method of Application:
- Read entire label before using.
- For new installations sealer can be applied as soon as forty eight hours after grouting.
- Surface must be clean, dry, and free of existing sealers or coatings.
- Apply using a sponge or paint pad applicator. Avoid puddling.
- If two or more coats are applied, allow a minimum of thirty minutes drying time between coats.
- Two hours after final coat conduct a test to determine if surface is completely sealed by applying water droplets to the surface. If water is absorbed, apply an additional coat. Wait two hours and repeat the test.
- Ready for surface traffic six hours after final coat. Keep area dry for at least six hours. Achieves a full cure in twenty four hours.
- Clean applicator tools with water after each use.
- May be reapplied as needed to surface that is clean and dry.
A 1 litre bottle will cover approximately 8m² to 25m² (80 to 265 sq. ft.) per coat, depending on type, porosity and texture of surface, temperature, humidity, and method of application.
For full usage precautions and other safety information when using this product please download the Tile Doctor Seal and Go Sealer Safety Data Sheet
Pricing and Ordering:
Available in 1 litre bottle at £18.90 each and 5 litre at £75.90 each, Postage and Packing £5.50 for a one litre bottle, £10.00 for two or more litres (All prices are shown inclusive of VAT).